Some info about indicator and website
Today is 5’th day when i started this point and figure blog/site.
Almost every day i am adding piece after piece to this site. As every one of us – i have lack of time. This is because of my university exams and graduation work writing. So don’t be angry if you will see here: errors, not finished pages,posts or another bugs. 🙂
So, what is done for the moment:
* Customizable boxsize & stepsize
* Customizable user interface(colors, font sizes etc)
* Two views: “X/O” & “boxes”
* Grid painting
* Date showing(with ability to on/off: year, month, day displaying)
* Updated grid painting algorithm(saves about 20% of cpu)
What left to do:
* Auto TrendLines(very hard thing) 🙁
* Documentation(how to use)
Please, feel free to ask me any questions about PnF or my future PnF indicator.
Any advices and suggestions are also welcome!